Każde z królestw natury: królestwo zwierząt, roślin i minerałow - posiada swoją własną doskonałość.
Człowiek żyjący pośród nich, obserwując je, może czerpać z nich wiele inspiracji w swym dążeniu do własnej, ludzkiej doskonałości.

(Each of the kingdoms of nature: the kingdom of animals, plants and minerals - has its own excellence.
A man who lived among them, watching them, can draw from them a lot of inspiration in his quest for his own, human perfection.)

czwartek, 13 maja 2010

Between The Light And Shadow IV




All above photos (c) Beata Sobolewska-Woźniak

5 komentarzy:

Mª Angeles B. pisze...

Que bonita y encima adornada de gotitas que parecen perlas...

es preciosa.

Besos

e pisze...

this is one of my favourite flowers. :) i love the rich green and curve of the leaves. droplets of water make them look so fresh. Lovely photos. I can almost smell them from here.

Unknown pisze...

Piękne, takie skąpane w deszczu.
miłego dnia.

isabella kramer - veredit pisze...

Since I was born in May, this has always been my favorite flowers and I have seen many photos and pictures of it and I always found her beautiful, but these are from a fairy tale, it is a homage to this truly magical beautiful flower. I am very impressed.

Gardendiggers pisze...

I was also born in May, and these are absolutely magical flowers for me. Every year I'm waiting for them to bloom. It's incredible, that so small flowers can smell so intensivly... There is something magic here indeed :-)
Hugs, Beata.

Related Posts with Thumbnails