Każde z królestw natury: królestwo zwierząt, roślin i minerałow - posiada swoją własną doskonałość.
Człowiek żyjący pośród nich, obserwując je, może czerpać z nich wiele inspiracji w swym dążeniu do własnej, ludzkiej doskonałości.

(Each of the kingdoms of nature: the kingdom of animals, plants and minerals - has its own excellence.
A man who lived among them, watching them, can draw from them a lot of inspiration in his quest for his own, human perfection.)

niedziela, 22 listopada 2009

Best Blog Award





We've received this award from Paula - thank you very much :-) We are really happy.
Please visit her site: Le Monde Pour Moi.

Now, we're passing this award to following amazing blogs (well, the choice wasn't easy, since we know so many blogs worth award...):




Rules.
To accept the Award, post it on your blog togheter with the name of the person who has grantes the Award, and hisher blog link.
Pass the award on to 15 blogs you have recently discovered and think are great.
Remember to contact the bloggers you have awarded to let them know they have been chosen for this Award.



6 komentarzy:

Anonimowy pisze...

Thank you Thank you Thank you! You're so sweet! I give you a great big virtual hug for thinking of me while giving out this award - This is one I've never gotten before, so thank you!

Anonimowy pisze...

Wow, thank you so much! I feel honored! This sweet award will surely keep me blogging. You, too well deserve it. Cheers for that!^^

e pisze...

Congratulations! And thank you so much for passing this award onto me. I am honoured.

Lukrecja pisze...

Gratulacje i dziękuje :)

Anonimowy pisze...

I was so excited to receive this award that I forgot to congratulate you on receiving it as well! I'm so sorry!

zmorka pisze...

Gratuluję i serdecznie dziękuję za wyróżnienie :))

Related Posts with Thumbnails